Author: Veronica Roth.
In Beatrice Prior’s dystopian Chicago, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue–Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is–she can’t have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself. Read the rest of this entry
Some publishing companies do some annoying stuff that make me angry sometime, like: Read the rest of this entry
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout.
No one is like Daemon Black.
When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well… There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on. Read the rest of this entry
- The Heroes of Olympus, The Demigod Diaries, by Rick Riordan – hardcover.
- The 39 Clues, The Cahill Files, Operation Trinity, book 1, by Glifford Riley – hardcover.
- Strange Angels, Strange Angels, book 1, by Lili St. Crow – paperback.
- Strange Angels, Betrayals, book 2, by Lili St. Crow – paperback.
- Strange Angels, Jealousy, book 3, by Lili St. Crow – paperback. Read the rest of this entry
Significance is going to become a movie, isn’t this awesome, I like Significance too much that I read it more then three times.
Panoramik Productions has teamed up with Frame 7 Productions to bring Significance movie to the big screen. There is a little news about the project because it is still new. Read the rest of this entry
- The Scorpio Races, by Maggie Stiefvater – hardcover.
- The Wolves of Mercy Falls, Linger, book 2, by Maggie Stiefvater – hardcover.
- Vampire Academy The Ultimate Guide, by Michelle Rowen and Richelle Mead – paperback. Read the rest of this entry
Author: Marie Lu.
What was once the western United States is now home to the Republic, a nation perpetually at war with its neighbors. Born into an elite family in one of the Republic’s wealthiest districts, fifteen-year-old June is a prodigy being groomed for success in the Republic’s highest military circles. Born into the slums, fifteen-year-old Day is the country’s most wanted criminal. But his motives may not be as malicious as they seem. Read the rest of this entry
Author: Richelle Mead.
Blood doesn’t lie…
Sydney is an alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of human and vampires. They protect vampire secrets – and human lives. When Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, at first she thinks she’s still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. But what unfolds is far worse. Jill Dragomir - the sister of Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir Read the rest of this entry
- The Fault in Our Star, by John Green – hardcover.
- Matched series, Crossed, book 2, by Ally Condie – hardcover.
- Twilight, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, book 3.5, by Stephenie Meyer – hardcover. Read the rest of this entry
Hollywood new fever is making a movie into two parts especially with movie based on books, they did it with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow and with Breaking Dawn and now is the turn of The Hunger Games Read the rest of this entry